Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress

Morris and the Tangerine Dress is a picture book written by Christine Baldacchino and illustrated by Isabelle Malenfant. It was about a boy named Morris. Morris liked to do many activities at school. Once Morris went into the dressing room to try out clothes for girls. Morris found a dress and he wore it around the school. Many people didn’t like his dress so they don’t hang out with him. They even started teasing Morris that he’s a boy and not allowed to wear clothes for girls. Morris pretended The bullying happened for five days. One day Morris got sick on the weekends. Morris was dreaming about animals, the dream made him realized that wearing a dress is pretty cool. On Monday when Morris got back to school, Morris decided to make his own game. Many people joined Morris’s game, and they lived happily ever after. (Well hopefully)

In my opinion, this book is okay, I would rate it 2.5 stars to 3 stars. I say this book is for Grade 1 to 4 since it’s a picture book with barely many words.