What do you do With an Idea?

What do you do with an Idea is a picture book written by Kobi Yamada and illustrated by Mae Besom. The picture book is 36 pages long.

I think the book “What do you do with an Idea” is a book for ages 4-8. The picture book doesn’t have a lot of words. It includes pictures of every page so it won’t have any space to imagine the things that happen. The sentences in the book are easy to read and the vocabulary in the sentences isn’t very good. I like the book a little bit.

Once, a boy had an idea. He didn’t know what to do with the idea, so he just wants to get rid of it. He felt like other people will laugh at his idea. The boy was right, other people did laugh of his idea. The boy cared in the start, he thought they were right. Then, the boy thought ‘what do other people know? It’s my idea.’ Instead of leaving his idea, he started using his idea. The boy and his idea started to become best friends. Once, the boy’s idea finally grew bigger. One day, it not only changed the boy but also changed the world. The boy wondered what other things his idea will change about.